Thursday, December 17, 2009

Make your guy happy for Christmas


A few years ago around Christmas time I walked into my local record shop in Amsterdam and I heard some jazz music, so I decided to stick around. Then I did a double take and thought I heard the f-word in verb form. A few seconds later I heard the word 'pussy' and the woman wasn't singing about her cat.

I looked around the story and nobody seemed to flinch but me, which happens often, but this time I knew something was up. I went to the girl behind the counter and she smiled and said, 'finally somebody gets it'. I bought Durwood Douche's 1998 album Big, Banned and Blue right away and annoyed all my friends with it.

It's time to share this one with anyone who missed it, because lucky us, they have a Christmas song.

Remember ladies, sometimes it's all about giving your man something he actually wants.

0 comments: