Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas With Pee-Wee Herman



























Hey everyone. I was at a record show this weekend. I was really hoping to find some dusty old hard to find Christmas records to post for you all. I didn't find much but I didn't find this. It is a record from Warner Brothers that I'm guessing was sent only to radio stations. It has some great songs and some holiday greetings on it. A lot of unknowns, but it also had Pee-Wee! I knew these existed, but I never knew where they were from. They are great. I only wish they were longer. I posted some clips from Pee-Wee's Christmas Special last year.

PEE-WEE HERMAN :: CHRISTMAS MEDLEY & DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE, DUH!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put up some of the songs from Pee-Wee's Christmas video on You Tube last year. Sadly Charo and kd lang asked to have their videos removed.

But Grace Jones and The DelRubio Triplets are still there.

Thanks for all of the cool Christmas Music.